Pre Construction Manager (MEP) | £70,000 - £75,000 | London | Main Contractor / M&E | Permanent
This well-known, highly regarded multi-million-pound turnover main contractor is currently on the hunt for an MEP Pre-Construction Manager / Cost Estimator to join their ranks.
Based in the City, the Pre Construction Manager will take a key role within the team, assuming responsibility for pre-construction packages in the £10m-£25m range (MEP package value).
This is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in to some high quality projects across a range of core sectors including mixed use, residential, commercial, logistics, education and leisure.
Pre Construction Manager (MEP) – core duties
- Coordinating electrical and mechanical design
- Working closely with consultants and sub-contractors
- Reviewing project scope and ensuring the schedule and budgets are effectively managed
- Driving improvement through constant review and analysis
- Ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date with progress
- Identifying potential anomalies / problems
The Pre-Construction Manager will need to demonstrate a proven background in a pre-con / cost estimator capacity with a main contracting environment. Strong technical / PCSA experience is obviously a pre-requisite.
We are looking for a high performing individual with strong references to prove themselves on some of London’s most interesting schemes.
Apply now or find out more by contacting Michael at Novo UK