Pre-Construction Manager | £40,000 - £65,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
All businesses claim to be unique. Very few live up to the billing. This D&B Fit Out Contractor certainly will.
An experienced Pre-Construction professional with a great grasp of costing fit out projects and little need for supervision or training, is required to join this London based team and work on projects ranging from £200k to £2million.
The Pre-Construction Manager will find themselves working in an extremely fast paced, creative, buzzing and hard-working environment with like-minded colleagues all striving to be the best they can be whilst delivering world class commercial office spaces on behalf of a discerning clientele.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Delivering client pitches to a range of professional teams
- Value engineering, technical design and costings/budgets
- Specification Writing
- Site Surveys
- Liaising with clients
- Obtaining contractor quotes and ensuring best value
- Validating costings and programme with Operations before final presentation to client
- Liaise with the design team during the costing process
- Solid commercial experience, at least 2/3 years, ideally within D&B fit out
- Pre-Con experience ideally
- Candidates may come from a Quantity Surveyor background on the provision they understand design and build and the fast-paced nature of the work
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of MS Projects / Excel
- Comfortable pitching and presenting to clients
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for commercial fit out
- Energetic, professional, committed and driven
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
Progress your career....
Apply now or call Ben Gatt for more information