Pre-Construction Manager | £55,000 + package | Berkshire | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Creative. Inspiring. Innovative.
These are just some of the words that have been used to describe the office spaces that this exceptional design and build fit out contractor has been responsible for producing.
A Pre-Construction Manager is now required to join their highly-skilled team in Berkshire and continue to uphold their reputation as one of the leading providers of well thought out office spaces that are both practical and fabulous in equal measure.
Aside from working for a great business with a very strong team, the Pre-Construction Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to grow within an ambitious business.Projects tend to be around the Thames Valley region up to a value of around £3million.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Taking, interpreting and understanding briefs
- Dealing with sub-contractors
- Working collaboratively with all members of the project team and closely with the design team
- Pitching to clients
- Working on and preparing estimates for clients
- Comprehensive experience in a Pre-Construction role
- D&B Fit Out experience is absolutely essential
- Comfortable working with a range of construction professionals
- Client savvy and personable
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Take the next step in your journey with this unique D&B Fit Out Contractor....
Apply now or contact George Jackson / Ben Gatt for more information