Pre-Contracts Manager | London | £40,000 - £60,000 | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Are you tailor made for this Pre-Contracts role....?
Do you fancy working for a well-polished D&B commercial office space fit out contractor in a funky part of town? With this Pre-Contracts role, that is exactly what you could be doing.
Working out of fresh and funky offices in the Holborn district, the Pre-Contracts Manager will take a key role within this great business, making a significant contribution to the winning of work in their specialist area namely, D&B commercial office space fit out.
Having visited their offices and placed the current Pre-Contracts Director with the business in 2018, we know that this is a brilliant place to work and provides an excellent base in which ambitious people progress their career.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Involvement in all pre-con activity relating to commercial office space fit-out projects
- Liaising with sub contractors of all disciplines within designated projects
- Ensure all aspects of projects are fully co-ordinated and pitch timetables are adhered to
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure design scope and drawings / specifications are in order for client approval
- Ensure familiarity with all costings on projects
- Coordination of pitch documentation and presentation material to clients
- Continually innovate and bring ideas to the table to maintain and enhance their reputation in the field
- Experience in a pre-contracts / estimating capacity
- A proven track record of delivering commercial office space fit out projects is absolutely essential
- Ability to thrive and function in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Extensive knowledge of all trades associated with projects including drylining, ceilings, glazing etc
- Firm knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Flawless communication and interpersonal skills
Turn this possibility in to reality...
Apply now or call Ben Gatt or George Jackson for more information.