Pre-Construction Manager (Electrical) | £45,000 - £50,000 | Northern Home Counties | M&E | Permanent
Progress your career with this high calibre M&E contractor...
With over 20 years' experience providing M&E services on behalf of some of the UK's foremost construction companies within commercial fit out, this high-quality business continues to evolve and progress.
As part of their growth, they are now looking for an electrically biased Pre-Construction Manager to join their Buckinghamshire based team and work closely with clients to design and price electrical work, including presentation of these costed works, requiring the Pre-Construction Manager to be technically strong and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
The Pre-Construction Manager will be joining a dedicated and supportive pre-con team, working in an impressive open plan work space which embodies their expertise in the field of commercial fit out.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Design and price up electrical works for presentation to client or for the tender return
- Price up variations and additions to current works on site
- Liaise closely with the client to ensure the brief is being met and that they are satisfied with works completed
- Update systems including new project enquiries, RFIs and estimates
- Maintain contact with and build relationships with clients
- Getting price information from suppliers to meet the necessary specification of the design
- Proven electrical background and a thorough understanding of electrical design and CAD
- Thorough understanding of construction, design and CDM regulations
- Commercially aware and appreciation of commercial viability of projects
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Client relationship skills
- Ability to manage client expectations
Make the move today...
Apply now or call Michael for more information