Operations Manager | Main Contractor | £100,000 + package | London | Permanent
Don't hope that things will change, take control and make it happen...
OK, most adverts will try and make you believe they have the greatest jobs ever created in the history of mankind, but having visited this clients' offices just yesterday, I genuinely believe that with this Operations Manager role, we have something to shout about. The Operations Manager will be joining a well-established main contractor with an extremely exciting pipeline of work for the next 2-3 years, comprising education, healthcare and residential projects.
Working from their plush and modern offices in South East London with site visits as necessary, the Operations Manager will take overall responsibility for multiple projects, carefully guiding a team of Senior Contracts Managers and Contract Managers to deliver high quality projects efficiently and effectively to budget and within specified timeframes.
The business itself is evolving and developing all the time, with a CEO completely invested in progression, providing a cutting-edge service to clients and creating the type of environment where people thrive.
On offer is a strong basic, company vehicle or allowance, bonus up to 10% and comprehensive benefits package.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, manage and control projects and partnerships across multiple locations
- Understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and ensure that all those reporting to you do so
- Attend framework meetings
- Maintain awareness of processes and procedures
- Assume overall responsibility for pre-contract requirements
- Ensure commercial reporting to the board is produced on time and with construction input
- Work with planners to understand programmes and logistics
- Lead the team and ensure they are committed to hitting targets
- Ensure clients are looked after and that client satisfaction surveys are carried out
- Understand client objectives and aims
- Develop trusting relationships
- Industry accreditation and qualifications
- Experience of working on education, residential and healthcare projects
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Management experience
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Extremely good client facing skills and relationship builder
- Strong ethics and knowledge of health and safety standards
Can you afford not to find out more about this role?
Contact Kerry on 01442 767 808 to find out more