Office Manager | £30,000 - £45,000 | North London | Main Contractor | Permanent
What a superb opportunity! The chance to join a specialist main contractor involved in some of the most prestigious restoration, maintenance and associated services projects across London.
An Office Manager is needed as soon as possible to join their growing team and take responsibility for a number of activities in a hybrid role encompassing elements of HR, Administration, Accounts and general day to day management and support of the office.
Office Manager – key responsibilities:
- Oversee, coordinate and manage all aspects of general office administration
- All aspects of secretarial / PA functions
- Maintaining client and supplier database
- Review company procedures and ensure these are implemented on site
- Collating information and submitting PQQs
- Updating company website
- Supporting project teams including Estimators, Contract Managers, Logistics and Site Managers
- Helping to develop New Business in support of the Contracts Director and MD
- Accounts work and processing wages / invoices
Office Manager- qualifications, skills and experience:
- Well rounded Office Manager professional with comprehensive experience and knowledge within the construction industry, ideally with a main contractor
- Strong maths and commercial skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Exceptional organisation skills
- First class communicator – written and verbal
- Previous experience of using SAGE would be a distinct advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager who likes to keep busy and work on a large variety of tasks alongside a great team of people
Apply now or contact Ben @ novo for more details.