Mid Weight Pitch Designer | £40,000 - £65,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
You don't need to be a heavy weight for this role...
One of the UK's leading workplace design and build specialists, this high-quality business is currently looking for a Mid Weight Pitch Designer to join their ranks and make a significant contribution to the progression of the business through first class delivery and exceptional customer service.
The Mid Weight Pitch Designer will take a key role within the business, running projects from start to completion and using their innate ability to take detailed client briefs, work with the client and ultimately deliver outstanding projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Independently pitching and running projects from start to completion
- Conduct site surveys
- Conduct client briefings and work closely with the client to understand their requirements and expectations
- Present ideas and solutions to clients
- Work with and organise the necessary design documents with a graphics and visualisation team
- Comprehensive experience in pitching to a range of clients and other professionals
- Proven ability to work closely with a design team to deliver accurate and cost-effective projects
- Attention to detail and the ability to notice discrepancies or potential problems with projects
- Full working knowledge of current building regulations
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to take briefs and work closely with clients to deliver a truly personal service
- CAD / SketchUp / Photoshop / Revit experience
Get in touch and pitch yourself for this quality role...
Apply now or call Ben Gatt or George Jackson for more information