MEP Operations Manager | London | £90,000 | M&E | Permanent
Serious opportunity for an MEP Operations Manager….
With a simple desire to be the contractor of choice and maintain their reputation for unrivalled service and delivery of true quality at each stage of pro jects, this family owned contractor is a great place to work.
A MEP Operations Manager with proven experience, technical know-how and all-round ability is now required to actively support the estimating, commercial and construction elements of the business, effectively and efficiently overseeing the delivery of MEP packages on designated projects while providing technical and commercial back up to delivery teams.
Some of your responsibilities:
- MEP Engineering & Commercial input at tender stage
- Reviewing subcontractor commercial and technical submissions and proposals
- Design development and value engineering management of the MEP of the subcontractor design process to ensure best value is achieved
- Coordinating and planning the works on site in assistance to the on-site team
- Reviewing contractor design elements and ensuring that the project deliverables are achieved with regard to safety, quality, programme and cost
- The successful MEP Manager will either have a mechanical or electrical bias and arrive from a main or subcontracting background
- Strong management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially and technically competent
- Pharma / Medical Device Experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong appreciation for health and safety procedures and project scheduling
- Comfortable with managing meetings and dealing with clients and / or their representatives.
Showcase your skills within this leading company….
Apply now or contact Michael on 01442 767808 for more information