MEP Manager | £250-350 per day | Hampshire | Main Contractor | Freelance (52 weeks)
Long term freelance opportunity for a MEP Manager....
Highly independent and experienced MEP Manager required to join this main contractor and deliver a £15m M&E package on an industrial / retail project in the Hampshire region.
The MEP Manager should have at least 8-10 years of practical experience, ideally direct main contractor experience and in an ideal world will have commissioning experience. But we don't live in an ideal world so we would be more than happy to speak with solid MEP Managers without commissioning experience.
This represents a great long-term freelance opportunity to work for one of the freshest but fastest growing contractors around, working alongside some of the best in the business and with new projects arising all the time, this could lead to further opportunities down the line.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Active involvement in detailed review of design and plans and coordination of subsequent associated work
- Arrange, attend, lead and participate in regular M&E Site progress meetings
- Review CDM obligations and ensure all risk assessments and evaluations have been carried out and logged
- Liaise with commercial team with regards to technical input throughout the project
- Work with the document controllers and site administration to ensure sub-contractors have all relevant and up to date information at all times
- Anticipate and remedy any future problems on projects
- Minimum 8-10 years M&E Project Management experience, ideally within a main contractor environment
- Industrial / retail distribution centre experience would be advantageous
- Candidates displaying BREEAM, BIM/CAD and Bluebeam experience as part of their skillset would be highly sought offer, though this is not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, site staff, sub-contractors and other colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines whilst maintaining integrity and high levels of quality
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a bit of you, get in touch today for immediate consideration.
Apply now or call Michael for more information