Mechanical Project Manager | £50,000 - £55,000 | South London | M&E / Fit Out | Permanent
With over 20 years in the building services sector, this privately owned business combines expertise with personality and ensures high quality engineering solutions are consistently delivered and installed for their clients.
The Mechanical Project Manager will take responsibility for managing mechanical and public health services contracts, dividing time between head office and site. With comprehensive experience of managing multi-disciplined Mechanical Services installations, the Mechanical Project Manager will be a competent hard working team player with the determination to always deliver the best they possibly can.
Mechanical Project Manager – key responsibilities
- Manage projects from conception to completion, through to commissioning and handover
- Liaising with clients
- Management of sub-contractors and labour force
- Procurement and cost control
- Promote and maintain health and safety standards on site
- Participate and contribute to technical and progress meetings
- Site inspections and snagging
- Compilation of O&M manuals
- Technical submittals
Good opportunity to join a super privately-owned business
Apply now or contact Michael @ novo for more information.