Project Manager Ventilation | £40,000 - £45,000 | London & South East | M&E | Permanent
If ventilation is your thing, give us a ring...
This ambitious and award-winning specialist manufacturer of ventilation systems is looking for a Project Manager to join their team and work on a range of installation projects in the South East / Greater London area, with expected travel to other key projects across the country as required.
The Project Manager will take a vital role in delivering installation projects to time and budgetary constraints, using your in-depth knowledge and experience to underpin the project team and ensure demanding projects are completed satisfactorily.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Liaising with and working closely with clients and other project stakeholders on a variety of prestigious projects
- Ability to negotiate contract terms
- Managing site teams and ensuring projects are progressing to a satisfactory level
- Managing QS process
- Regular reporting and project reviews
- Support senior managers in all health and safety matters including the documentation of Health and Safety Risk and Policy
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of construction contracts
- Experience of managing ventilation ductwork installation projects commercial and residential
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of technical building requirements, domestic ventilation legislation, government policy and best practice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Clear understanding of health and safety requirements
Send your CV for immediate consideration...
Apply now or call Michael on 01442 767 808 for more information