Mechanical Project Manager | West Midlands / London | £50,000 - £55,000 | M&E | Permanent
Manage your way in to this fantastic building services contractor...
We are looking for a reliable and technically astute Mechanical Project Manager to join a well-established M&E Contractor in the West Midlands region and effectively and efficiently oversee and manage the project life-cycle of designated schemes.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Directing the project team of engineers, site supervisors, sub-contractors, designers and suppliers
- Assume responsibility for the overall progress of mechanical works on site
- Overriding responsibility for all matters of health and safety
- Attending and participating in regular review meetings
- Ensure all company policies and are adhered to at all times
- Proven experience in a Mechanical Project Manager capacity
- Exceptional people skills in order to ensure collaboration and clarity of message
- Demonstrable commercial ability
- Flawless interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- IT Skills
Great opportunity to join one of the most established M&E contractors in the country..
Apply now or contact Michael on 01442 767808 for more information