Mechanical Engineer | Oxfordshire | £30,000 - £45,000 | M&E | Permanent
Kick start your career with one of the UK's leading M&E Contractors...
With a raft of repeat work from existing clients, an ever-growing client list through referrals and new business and a commitment to constantly develop their people at all levels, this outstanding M&E Contractor is a highly sought-after place to work.
A Mechanical Engineer is currently required to join their team to work on a niche project in the Oxfordshire area. The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from working with a highly professional and supportive team who will encourage you to become heavily involved in projects and make a significant contribution to the successful delivery of schemes.
The Mechanical Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to fine tune their craft within a leading organisation.
- Design and coordination of mechanical building services
- Preparation of reports
- Detailed design of mechanical building services
- Coordination of mechanical services with other trades
- Working with quality control systems
- Management of design process from concept through to construction
- Experience of using 2D AutoCAD is absolutely essential. 3D AutoCAD would be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a mechanical construction capacity
- Experience of working on data centres or the industrial/power sectors would be highly beneficial
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
This role is likely to be snapped up quickly...make sure you aren't the one to miss out.
Apply now or call Michael on 01442 767 808