Mechanical Design Engineer | £250-£350 per day | Essex / London | M&E | 3-month Contract
We need a Mechanical Design Engineer and we need one right now...
Specialising in the commercial fit out and retail / leisure sector, this leading M&E Contractor is urgently seeking a competent and reliable Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
Office based in Essex, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be working on a specific high-end fit out project in Central London comprising 2 cafe/bar areas with a kitchen space in additional to several large office / retail spaces which are to be developed to CAT A.
This will be an initial 2-3 month project with the potential for future work dependant on pipeline of work in to the New Year
The design information at this stage is very limited so the Engineer will need to be competent and confident enough to assist and advise the design team and develop these designs in line with industry standards.
- Candidates will need proven experience in Mechanical Design with the commercial, leisure and retail fit out world
- Ability to work independently and manage the design process
- Able to comfortably commute to both Essex (London border) and Central London
- Highly competent communicator and relationship builder
- Able to start the role at short notice
Great contract opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to get involved in a tasty high-end fit out project...
Apply now or call Michael Stevens for more information