Mechanical Construction Manager | £250 per day | Surrey | M&E | Long Term Contract
A great long term contract opportunity (60+ weeks) for a knowledgeable and experienced Mechanical Construction Manager to join a high-quality services contractor on a challenging healthcare project in Surrey.
The project consists of part refurbishment and part new build in a hospital setting, presenting a unique set of challenges to be overcome by the Mechanical Construction Manager appointed.
Mechanical Construction Manager – key responsibilities:
- Management and coordination of subcontractor packages
- Updating and enforcing RAMS
- Promoting and managing Health and Safety on site
- Working closely with the commercial team to ensure projects are running to cost and programme
- Anticipate and rectify any potential problems with the programme
- Scheduling work in accordance with the delivery plan
- QA Management
Mechanical Construction Manager – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive and proven experience in a Mechanical Construction Manager role
- Applicants must have experience of working on healthcare / hospital projects – this is a prerequisite
- Likewise, applicants will need to have proven experience of working on behalf or alongside a tier 1 main contractor
- Sound working knowledge of Fieldview is also absolutely essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Mechanical Construction Manager to join a leading Building Services contractor on a long-term contract basis.
Apply now or contact Michael @novo for further details.