Project Surveyor |East London | £50000 - £65000 | Residential | Permanent
Your search for a new surveying role stops right here....
A lead Project Surveyor is required to join one of the foremost housebuilders in the UK.
The Project Surveyor will be taking a lead role on a £12.5m residential project consisting of 1 RC Frame block containing 60 units.
The project in question is currently under demolition with the expected duration being 90 weeks.The Project Surveyor will ultimately take financial and commercial responsibility for this project - reporting directly in to a visiting Managing Surveyor ensuring it is delivered in the most efficient and effective manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious business who continually push to get to the next level.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Assume commercial responsibility for designated project(s)
- Advise on legal and contractual issues
- Arranging payments
- Ensure the project is completed to the requisite standard in the most cost-effective manner
- Payment and cashflow forecasts
- Proven experience in a quantity surveyor capacity within a residential developer / main contractor environment
- Experience of working on RC Frame projects
- Residential experience
- Exceptional negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
Contact me today and bag yourself an interview for this exceptional commercial role...
Apply now or call Harry Granados for more information