Junior Technical Services Manager (Electrical) | £45,000 - £60,000 | South London | M&E | Permanent
Join this design-led fit out contractor in a TSM capacity....
This exceptional work place fit out contractor has been delivering outstanding office space on behalf of a range of clients for over 3 decades.
A Junior Technical Services Manager is now required to join their London based team and help to undertake a vital role in the successful delivery of M&E services on projects between 8000 and 80,000 sq ft. Working as part of a dedicated project team who take pride in learning about their clients in great detail and offering tailored solutions, the Junior Technical Services Manager will work under the guidance of an experienced TSM to coherently provide effective solutions as part of the fit-out schedule.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Project involvement from finalising design of M&E systems to delivery, taking all M&E elements through to final commissioning
- Quality check of M&E installations
- Monitor compliance with latest regulations
- Liaise with the client and external consultants as necessary to address issues and reach successful solutions
- Attend and contribute to project meetings, including all necessary reporting
- Solid experience in an electrical capacity within a related fit-out industry, consultancy or subcontractor
- Thorough knowledge of building services systems
- Proven track record of delivering electrical projects successfully and within strict time constraints
- Some experience of managing sub-contractors
- Candidates will ideally have a recognised and relevant qualification, though this is not essential
- Proactive team-player with exceptional communication skills
Time for a change?
Apply now or call Michael for more information