Quantity Surveyors (Joinery) | £30,000 - £70,000 | Hertfordshire | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Joinery Quantity Surveyors form an orderly queue...
When it comes to specialist joinery and carpentry services, this fit out contractor is second to none in terms of experience, quality and customer care.
We are now looking for Quantity Surveyors with joinery / carpentry experience at all levels to join their Hertfordshire based team and continue to uphold the fine reputation of the business while delivering commercial expertise on all designated projects.
With customer care, quality and safety high on their agenda, the Quantity Surveyors joining this business can be assured they are going to be part of a highly reputable and conscientious company with a genuine desire to effectively deliver the best possible projects on behalf of their clients.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Attend tender meetings for new projects and contribute to all commercial aspects of schemes
- Prepare the budgets and preliminaries
- Prepare and monitor subcontract procurement schedule
- Build and manage relationships with clients and consultants
- Submit and agree valuations
- Advise on product selection and assist with the value engineering
- Assume commercial responsibility for all associated projects
- Comprehensive experience in a Quantity Surveyor capacity, ideally within the joinery / carpentry sector
- Ability to build, maintain and manage relationships with clients, consultants, contractors and colleagues
- Commercially astute
- Ability to run effective and productive meetings
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flawless communication and interpersonal skills
Take the opportunity to move your career forwards...
Apply now or call Ben Gatt or George Jackson for more information