Joinery Project Manager | £50,000 - £60,000 | Hertfordshire | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Step up to the challenge in this Joinery Project Manager...
With a combination of a smaller, more personable approach and the delivery capability of a much larger entity, this leading specialist fit-out company in the Hertfordshire region goes from strength to strength.
An enthusiastic and highly experienced Joinery Project Manager is now required to join their team in order to deliver a range of joinery focussed projects across London and Hertfordshire.
Taking a lead role on schemes, the Joinery Project Manager will be working on both high end residential fit outs and cutting-edge commercial office space, working alongside some of London's leading Fit Out Contractors.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Compiling client information and scheduling of the whole project from conception through to completion
- All client communications
- Implementation of schedules and Management thereof
- Management of costings and detailed reports
- Implementation of project RAMs
- Appointing subcontracted works
- Quality control
- Project Resource planning
- Proven experience in a project manager capacity within commercial and residential interior fit out
- A joinery and carpentry background, is an absolute must
- Ideally candidates will be qualified to degree level in a relevant sector
- CSCS Card
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Join this joinery expert today....
Apply now or call Ben Gatt for more information