Intermediate Sustainability Engineer | West Midlands | £35000 - £45000| M&E | Permanent
Time to re-consider your position....?
This well-established and highly regarded M&E contractor have been at the forefront of the services world for many years.
With an increasingly large workload and an ever-expanding pipeline of work, an Intermediate Sustainability Engineer is required to join their West Midlands based team and build their career around sustainability to compliment the busy building services team.
Some of your responsibilities:
- SAP, SBEM, Part L and Overheating assessments
- Low and zero carbon technologies feasibility studies
- Sustainability certification
- Writing technical reports and making recommendations to clients associated with energy, CO2 and cost savings
- Working collaboratively as part of a dedicated team
- Comprehensive experience within the UK building services sector
- Ideally degree qualified in sustainability or building services
- Experience of using IES thermal modelling software
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Get in touch to get the ball rolling....
Apply now or call Michael on 01442 767 808 for further details.