Intermediate Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | £30,000-£45,000 | Hertfordshire | Permanent
Change is inevitable, progression is choice…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join a well-respected regional contractor.
Working in a professional but fun environment, the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor can expect the opportunity to progress their career. Especially as this business is well known for the training, support and investment they put in to their people.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be working on a great range of projects across the Education, Industrial, Healthcare, Leisure and Residential sectors with values ranging from £1m to £25m.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Measurement and valuation of works for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Assisting with subcontract and design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Internal Valuations and CVRs
- Experience of working for a main contractor in a Quantity Surveyor capacity
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Proven record of delivery
Don't get left behind, make the decision and move your career forwards
Contact Paul on 01442 767 808 to find out more