CAD Technician | £40,000 - £50,000 | Hertfordshire | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Time for something new...?
We are looking for a dedicated and well-rounded professional CAD Technician to join this leading joinery led fit out specialist in the Hertfordshire region. Reporting directly in to the Design Manager, the CAD Technician will be working on one or two joinery projects concurrently, with projects ranging in value from £500k to £12million. This is a great opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a business leading the way in the joinery fit out sector. Based out of their Hertfordshire offices, there may also be a need to work on sites in and around central London from time to time.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Comprehensive 2D AutoCAD experience
- Technical joinery experience
- Doorset knowledge with current regulations / fire ratings highly desirable
- Revit / BIM experience would also be desirable but not essential
- Ability to plan workload effectively to design programme
- Ability to work independently or as part of the wider design team on specific projects
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Flexible in approach to work
- Exceptional communication skills
Why put things off when you can make a change today...?
Apply now or call George Jackson for more information.