Health & Safety Advisor | £25000-£35000 | M&E | London | Permanent
Progress your career in the world of construction health and safety...
This leading mechanical and electrical installation company is currently looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their London based team on a permanent basis.
An interesting multi-site role with projects in and around the Central London area, the Health and Safety Advisor will be working on schemes ranging broadly in size, value and environment. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety manager, the post holder will take a key role in ensuring the business is working in compliance with all current legislation, standards and regulations.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Carrying out audits and inspections and complete reports on H&S performance
- Collate H&S information and implement various H&S initiatives
- Check on all safety and quality calibration compliance
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation and industry standards
- Review sub-contractor risk assessments and method statements
- Support and maintain the companies accredited health and safety, quality and environment management systems
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar
- Ability to carry out health and safety inspection on a construction site
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Commitment to continuous improvement of our health, safety and environmental performance
- IT Literate and competent Microsoft office user
Great opportunity to work for a leading M&E contractor and progress your career in health and safety...
Apply now or contact Michael Stevens @ novo for more information.