Health and Safety Advisor | £30,000 - £35,000 | London | M&E | Permanent
There is only one thing better than a well-run site. A SAFE, well-run site….
An exciting opportunity is available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading M&E contractor on a permanent basis. Predominantly operating in the Residential sector, the Health and Safety Advisor will take a multi-site role working across projects in and around the Central London on a variety of schemes ranging in size, value and environment.
Health and Safety Advisor – key responsibilities:
- Carrying out audits/inspections and complete reports on H&S performance
- Collate H&S data and statistics and implement various H&S initiatives at site level
- Ensure full compliance with H&S legislation and industry standards
- Identify any H&S training needs and assist in developing and delivering any relevant programmes
- Engage with site staff to educate them in relation to HSE policy and procedure
- Support and maintain the accredited health and safety, quality and environment management systems
Health and Safety Advisor – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a Health and Safety Advisor role within an M&E contractor environment
- On-site experience (construction site or H&S)
- NEBOSH construction certificate or equivalent is essential
- Ability to conduct health and safety inspections on site
- Engaging and articulate character who can effectively liaise with a variety of people at all levels
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
This is an opportunity requiring an immediate start, offering a good package and the opportunity to work with a well-established and professional team.
Apply now or contact Michael @ novo for more information.