Head of Pre-Construction | £60,000 - £90,000 + bonus| Kent | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
This passionate and performance driven independent commercial interiors business has asked us to find a remarkable individual to become part of something pretty special.
The Head of Pre-Construction will be joining a traditional fit-out company that works to improve the efficiency, performance and happiness of their clients through delivering bespoke fit and refurbishments, designed and built sympathetically around the end-user. The business has strong values around the well-being of others and genuine passion for their work, values which the Head of Pre-Construction will carry in to their day-to-day work.
In short, a quality opportunity for a Pre-Construction expert to become immersed within a great environment and contribute to / share in the success of a great team coming together to deliver exceptional projects.
Head of Pre-Construction – some of your duties
- Lead the pre-construction function of the business and ensure the successful delivery of estimating and bid management.
- Lead on estimating and tendering
- Maintain target margin on all works
- Lead the procurement and supply chain function
- Produce detailed pricing in response to scope of works
- Produce accurate and detailed tender programmes based on supply chain timeframes and resources
- Contribute and participate in monthly management meetings and present progress updates
- Review all contracts and orders
Head of Pre-Construction – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive and proven experience in a pre-construction / estimating capacity
- Experience of working on commercial CAT A and CAT B office and higher education projects
- Excellent track record of improving tender win ratio and securing margins through competitive tendering of sub-contractor packages and commercial management
- Ability to ensure sub-contractors’ performance is reviewed and ensure the company’s values and standards carry through the supply chain
- Team player who can form, develop and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – written and verbal
Get yourself on the shortlist for this belting role….
Apply now or contact Ben Gatt @ novo to find out more.