FM Manager | £28,000 - £40,000 | M&E | Birmingham | Permanent
Well established business. New division. Great career opportunity.
One of the leading mechanical and electrical contractors in the UK is currently looking for a FM Manager to join their Birmingham based midlands team.
Working for the newly formed facilities management part of the business, the FM Manager will need to be a highly ambitious and competent professional with the ability to assist in the expansion and development of the company while dealing with the day to day business of planned and reactive maintenance for mechanical, electrical, heating and ventilation systems within their own portfolio of delivered developments.
The opportunity to work for a well-established and highly regarded business and for career progression are both on offer here.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, contractors, staff, and our in-house maintenance team
- Organise and maintain contract and engineer schedules for planned and reactive maintenance requests.
- Act as the point of contact for the client for all facilities management services issues, including plant rooms and landlord communal areas.
- Oversee the engagement of sub-contractors from initial tendering through to ensuring the team are raising the work orders with the correct information.
- Ensure good customers focus within all areas of operational activities
- Ensure contractual commitments are met and legislation is adhered to.
- Comprehensive experience in an M&E / Maintenance / FM capacity
- Methodical approach to planning and scheduling
- Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage budgets
- Ability to devise and implement systems, process and procedures
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic approach with an appetite for growing the business
Fantastic career enhancing opportunity for a high calibre FM Manager...
Please contact Michael Stevens for more information or Apply Now.