Estimator (Traditional)| £50,000 - £65,000 + bonus | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Polished. Professional. Ambitious.
This outstanding fit out and refurbishment contractor has carved an excellent reputation for quality within the commercial office sector across London and the Home Counties.
Working on a range of commercial office projects up to around £5m in value, they are now in need of a Traditional Estimator to join their pre-construction team and play a key role in dealing with tenders and ultimately winning work for the business.
Estimator – key responsibilities:
- Review tender documents, interpret requirements and work with a range of colleagues to develop the bid strategy
- Identify and anticipate potential risks
- Prepare and distribute sub-contractor and supplier enquiries to ensure the best prices are achieved
- Liaise with commercial team, clients, designers and architects regarding tender enquiries
- Attend and contribute to client meetings where necessary
- Prepare budgets and cost plans
Estimator – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in an Estimator capacity, ideally within a traditional fit out contractor
- Proven track record of working on traditional commercial office fit out projects up to £5m
- Strong knowledge and user-experience of Microsoft Excel and BlueBeam
- Ability to effortlessly liaise and work with a range of professionals of all levels within various disciplines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a great business…
Apply now or contact Ben @ novo for more information