Estimator | Construction / Social Housing | £45000 | Manchester | Permanent
Great Business. Great Location. Great role.
Manchester is a great place to work and live. Arts, culture, nightlife, good restaurants you name it, Manchester has got it.It is also home to a leading main contractor who are currently in need of an Estimator to join their team. Endless opportunities, training and development exist for an Estimator with the drive and ambition to work for a market leader and progress their career.Work will consist of new build and refurbishment projects within the social housing, education and healthcare sectors, providing an interesting mix of work for the post holder.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To establish an accurate cost of a variety of tender bids prior to adjudication within the region of £1,000,000.00
- To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy
- Take ownership of tender, reading through & understanding the tender documents
- At least three years' experience of working on new build of refurbishment Social Housing projects
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Working experience of presenting technical and complex information
- Ideally have experience working with the system CONQUEST
Early estimates suggest this role will not be around for long. Make sure it is you that snaffles it.
Apply now or call Kerry on 01442 767 808 for more information