Estimator | £45,000 - £55,000 | Buckinghamshire | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
We have been working with this super contractor for a few years now and it is always a pleasure finding great people to work for them.
Why? Simple. We have placed several people there previously who remain with the business and tell us what a good place it is to work. Who doesn’t want to work for a business like that?
This time we are looking for an Estimator with interiors experience to join their dynamic team. Working on industrial and commercial office projects, the Estimator will join a pre-contracts team full of talent to help price up work and manage the design tender submissions to demonstrate experience and competence and ultimately win projects for the business.
Estimator – key responsibilities:
- Plan, design, coordinate and submit fully detailed and accurate tenders
- Evaluate tender / enquiry documentation
- Assess resources and materials
- Prepare submission of tenders
- Attend site visits and client meetings when necessary
- Ensure all designs adhere to current legislation and regulations
Estimator – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in an Estimator capacity
- Interior fit out experience is compulsory
- Experience using RedSky system would be a significant advantage but not prerequisite
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve a common goal
Great opportunity to join one of our favourite clients.
Apply now or contact Ben @ novo for more information