Electrical Project Manager | to £300 per day | Hertfordshire | M&E | Contract (12 month)
Plan your year ahead and get involved in this 12-month contract….
Initially starting out life solely as an Electrical Contractor, this superb business is currently on the lookout for an Electrical Project Manager to join their established team on a 12-month contract basis.
Working on a very specific Hertfordshire based life science project, the Electrical Project Manager will be part of a team delivering the £8m laboratory and commercial fit out works, assuming responsibility for everything electrical associated with the scheme.
Whilst this may not be a permanent opportunity, this welcoming contractor will make you feel part of the furniture as you help them to deliver this high-quality scheme.
Electrical Project Manager – duties, skills, experience
- Take responsibility for the planning, implementation and delivery of all electrical packages within the scheme, according to programme, budget and quality
- Technical submittals of all equipment / packages
- Sub-Contractor Management
- Quality control
- Promoting and maintaining health and safety at all times
- Candidates will need to have demonstrable experience in an Electrical Project Manager capacity
- Proven experience of working in laboratory / clean room / clinical fit out (essential)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you are an Electrical professional looking for a long-term contract, this could be the one for you…