Intermediate Electrical Estimator/Surveyor | £30,000 - £45,000 | Hertfordshire | M&E | Permanent
Ultra-professional Electrical Estimator / Surveyor required to join leading M&E Commercial Consultancy...
Providing exceptional M&E consultancy services to the construction industry, this specialist commercial consultancy has gained an enviable reputation over the years, building and maintaining long-term relationships with a range of valued clients based on trust, integrity, delivery and client satisfaction.An Intermediate Electrical Estimator / Surveyor is now required to join their Hertfordshire based team on a permanent basis and contribute to upholding their fine reputation for dealing with commercial matters of all types from the procurement of multi-million-pound packages to resolving final accounts, dispute resolutions, contractual claims and everything in-between.Attention to detail and a professional demeanour is paramount to succeed in this environment. Rather than working with Concept design/Estimates this client will give you front line exposure to some of the UK's leading Contractors and landmark projects and will cover everything from live projects, to dispute resolution and even post tender analysis.
- Complete tenders utilising estimation software
- Complete tender analysis forms as requested
- Produce accurate and concise tender letters
- Carry out estimates to meet relevant deadlines
- Provide tender breakdown in logical format
- Complete estimate register information for all projects
- Comprehensive experience in an Estimating capacity
- Preferable for candidates to have previous trade experience
- Ability to manage time and tasks to ensure the efficient running of projects
- Ability to recognise and cost VE items
- Ability to form, build and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Great businesses require great people. Could you be their next employee?
Apply now or contact Michael for more information.