Electrical Engineer | Oxfordshire | £30,000 - £50,000 | M&E | Permanent
Put a spark in to your career with this Electrical Engineer role...
This well known and highly regarded M&E Contractor works across a number of sectors within construction, delivering an exceptional level of quality to all projects they are involved with.
An Electrical Engineer is now required to join their team on one of their Oxfordshire based projects on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Electrical Engineer to work under the guidance of a Project Manager and develop their career within a highly professional environment.
Great business. Interesting projects. Opportunity to learn from the best in the business. What's not to like?
- Support the project manager in successfully delivering projects to a satisfactory conclusion
- Plan the development of a project and assume responsibility for operational engineering issues
- Prepare technical and contract documentation
- Monitor progress against the programme and generate progress reports
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments
- Liaise and coordinate with other internal employees, clients and contractors on various technical and commercial issues
- Solid experience (ideally over 3 years) in Electrical construction
- Proven experience of working on M&E Commercial projects
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Exceptional report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable excellent IT Skills using the full range of Microsoft office packages
Don't delay. Apply today.
Contact Michael Stevens for more information