Development Workplace Strategist | £35,000 - £50,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Creative? Design Led? Ambitious? Make this your next role....
This London-based interior architectural practice is renowned for advising a global client base on design strategy to effectively deliver exceptional environments from an aesthetic and business performance perspective.
Working with a highly creative and professional team, the Workspace Strategist will focus on the development strategy of the business, incorporating a host of responsibilities which add value to commercial office development schemes by optimising designs in line with client requirements and expectations.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Analysis of commercial office development designs
- Attend client meetings to present analysis and recommendations
- Attend and actively participate in professional team workshops
- Research and report on workplace trends
- Support and/or lead development strategy reviews
- Support in the preparation of fee proposals and pitching for new work
- Management of resource
- Candidates are likely to have worked in a workplace strategist capacity or alternatively have a commercial interior design or architectural background
- Space planning knowledge
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite
- Able to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues, external professional teams and clients
- Genuine interest and knowledge of current workplace trends such as agile working, biophilia, well-being and sustainability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of building regulations, BREEAM and BCO standards
Join up with this business and watch your career flourish....
Apply now or call Ben on 01442 767 808 for more information