Design Manager | Residential | £70,000 - £75,000 + car allowance | Central London | Permanent
One of the most successful developers of their time. Projects unlike any other. Get involved.
A hardworking culture coupled with a highly experience team is a deadly combo and that is exactly what the Design Manager joining this firm will find on arrival. With efforts firmly focussed around working on the most prestigious residential developments across London, for an aspiring Design Manager this is a movement you want to be part of. As a market leader you would expect this residential giant to produce some of the most beautifully designed homes and apartments in the capital and that is exactly what they do. Their projects are often large scale and one of a kind. Not considering this position as an option would be crazy. If you're still not sure, give me a call and I can run you through the details.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Technical Managers ensuring all work is prioritised and delivered on time.
- Ensure external consultants work to the agreed programme hitting all milestones.
- Attend meetings at all stages of the project.
- Regularly attend site and carry out inspections on work.
- Reviewing, challenging and commenting on bespoke/project specific design information.
- Work to ensure all building regulations and NHBC applications are approved.
You must have:
- Degree in Architecture or Design related subject (must be RIBA Accredited)
- Proven experience in managing successful design/technical teams.
- Previously worked on large complex residential schemes in London.
- Solid technical knowledge of residential schemes mixed with a flair for high-end design.
- Excellent skills in holding multi-disciplinary meetings with the ability to influence both internal and external parties.
- A creative flair to allow you to think 'outside of the box' and have the confidence to adapt the design.
Can you afford not to get on board with this great business?
Apply now or call Nid on 01442 767 808 for more information.