Design Manager | Brighton | £70,000 - £85,000 | Main Contractor | Permanent
Has this role been designed for you.....?
This highly recognisable and well-regarded main contractor is looking for a Design Manager to join their team and work on a large scale, mixed-use development in the Brighton area of East Sussex.
The Design Manager will be working on a project involving the redevelopment of a large site in order to create a 300,000 ft² build, consisting of Grade A office space, around 170 residential units, leisure and retail space and a public area, with the project valued around the £120million mark.
With construction now underway, this is a fantastic time to join the business and stamp your authority on things from a design and technical management perspective
- Assume responsibility for the management of the design process on this exciting mixed-use development
- Produce and provide reporting specific to the project
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner
- Driving all design related results
- Liaising with a large number of professionals in order to get the project over the line in line with the schedule and to time and budget constraints
- Comprehensive experience in a Design Manager capacity
- Proven background of deliver of this level of project
- Technical and commercial awareness
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Superb opportunity for a Design Manager to work on an exciting, large-scale mixed-use project..
Apply now or call Harry Granados for more information