Design Manager | Healthcare Main Contractor | to £60k + car allowance + package| Birmingham | Permanent
Work for a contractor where relationships, trust and reliability are at the forefront of all of their projects...
With a reputation for delivering innovative, bespoke and high-quality projects this cracking main contractor is now looking for a Design Manager to join their team in the West Midlands.Reporting directly to the Head of Design for the business, the Design Manager will be working on challenging major commercial and healthcare new build schemes up to £60m in Birmingham, a part of the world where construction is flying at the moment.
With a professional, team working ethic and a pipeline of work for the next decade, you would be mad not to consider this opportunity which offers a competitive salary, continuous training and development, travel allowance, healthcare and discounts for major retail outlets.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of required project outcomes
- Exceed client expectations on programme, cost and quality
- Coordinate design information to other departments
- Primary contact for clients and construction teams
You must have:
- Experience on New Build on Refurbishment schemes
- Ideally 5 years background in Design Management
- Good working knowledge of pre-construction processes
- Relevant qualifications in Design or Engineering
Design your future career path with this top contractor...
Apply now or get in touch with Nid Palmer on 01442 767 808!