Design Manager | Commercial, Residential & Healthcare | To £70k + Package | Greater London (within M25) | Permanent
At the forefront of the industry. No signs of slowing down. Join this unstoppable Main Contractor.
A Tier 1 principle contractor who has been storming the industry for many years now is on the lookout for a talented Design Manager to join their team. Working with the Head of Department within the General Works team, you will work with high-levels of autonomy to ensure the successful completion of projects. As an industry leader, they are always keen to ensure that all staff members have the best training possible. That is why you will take part in their continuous training and development scheme with courses paid for by the company throughout. They are always on the lookout for their future leaders; with the right training, this could be you.On top of this, they have an outstanding benefits package that includes travel allowances, healthcare, life cover and discounts from major retailers. It's as they say, every little helps!You will be working on multiple commercial and residential schemes across London on contracts up to £6m. You will need to bring your passion, dedication and focus to every project. If this sounds like the type of company you would like to work with, make sure you apply today.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of required project outcomes
- Exceed client expectations on programme, cost and quality
- Coordinate design information to other departments
- Primary contact for clients and construction teams
You must have:
- Experience on New Build on Refurbishment schemes
- Ideally 5 years background in Design Management
- Good working knowledge of pre-construction processes
- Relevant qualifications in Design or Engineering
No time to waste, apply today!
Get in touch with Nid Palmer on 01442 767 808!