Design Coordinator | North London | £45,000 - £55,000 | Main Contractor | Permanent
Co-ordinate your next move around this opportunity...
With a reputation as one of the foremost Construction and Development companies across London and the South East, this leading business is pushing the boundaries in modern construction to deliver exceptional projects.
We are currently looking for a Design Coordinator to join their exceptional pre construction team, initially stationed from their head office for 6 months before moving to site in North London.
The Design Coordinator will essentially help to manage the pre-construction phase of the project and manage the delivery of high-quality information, developed to programme and within budget, to comply with all statutory requirements.
- Manage the design development process as part of the pre-construction team
- Lead tender launch meetings and ensure all relevant information is provided to the team when required
- Obtain competitive quotations from a variety of parties to create accurate fee schedules and to achieve best value
- Manage design programmes that enable information to be readily available in a timely and accurate fashion
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally to ensure projects are delivered collaboratively and with maximum efficiency
- Proven background in a Design Coordinator capacity
- Proven commercial and technical acumen
- Computer literate
- Relative experience within a contracting environment
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Do not miss this chance to progress your career...
Apply now or call Harry Granados for more information