Design Coordinator | £30,000 - £40,000 | Herts / Essex | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
We are looking for a Design Coordinator to join a leading sub-contractor business on a permanent basis.
Working in the high paced interiors fit out sector, the Design Coordinator will become involved in projects predominantly revolving around drywall partitions, ceilings, façade abutments and insulation.
The Design Coordinator will be working directly under the Head of Design alongside dedicated project teams including commercial and delivery staff.
Design Coordinator – qualifications, skills and experience
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience in a design coordinator capacity within a drylining contractor, other specialist sub contractor or fit out contractor
- AutoCAD experience is essential. Revit experience would be extremely beneficial
- Candidates from outside the sector will need to be experienced CAD Technicians, ideally with Revit experience. Though preference will be given to those with drywall/ceilings experience
- Candidates could be home based, particularly in the short term, but will be required to make London site visits on occasion or / and office visits in the Hertfordshire / Essex border
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
Initial interviews are likely to be virtual (MS Teams) with the Head of Design and Pre-Construction Director
Apply now or contact George @ novo for more information