Customer Services Manager | Residential Developer | £40,000 - £50,000 | Bristol | Permanent
The customer is king....
A leading residential developer and a fantastic partner of ours is currently searching for a Customer Services Manager to join their Bristol based team. The Customer Services Manager will play a pivotal role in the progression of the region, acting as the central point of contact for customer communications and ensuring their purchase experience and aftercare is of an exceptional standard at all times.Managing sites with the South West region, the Customer Services Manage will assume a multi-faceted role incorporating dealing with customer issues, problem solving, supporting site teams and proactively working towards improving customer experience at all stages of the purchasing life-cycle and thereafter.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with the construction and commercial teams internally in order to effectively raise and resolve problems
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with customers in a professional manner
- Delegation and management skills to ensure all tasks are completed to the required level
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of the product and the business in order to represent them in the best possible light from a customer service perspective
- Comprehensive experience in a similar role is desirable, ideally in another Developer, decent homes or main contractor setting
- Candidates with a strong site management background and heavy involvement in post completion customer service would also be of interest
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport internally and with customers
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Full, clean driving license
If you are customer focussed and have the ability to represent a leading developer in the best possible way, we need to be talking.
Apply now or contact Gary @ novo for more information