Customer Care Coordinator | £25,000 - £30,000 | Essex (M11) | Residential | Permanent
Care to be different....
We are looking for a Customer Care Coordinator with personality and the ability to communicate with customers and handle / resolve queries in a professional and consistent manner.
The Customer Care Coordinator will be working for a business involved in some of the most impressive landmark heritage projects across the UK, actively delivering and continually improving the service provided by the customer care team in order to achieve business objectives.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers and handle queries in a professional and timely manner, recording every communication in detail on COINS
- Record and respond to all communications received by the customer care department
- Manage the diaries of customer care operatives
- Produce statistics from customer satisfaction surveys
- Record any snags raised by the customer on COINS
- Nurture strong relationships with all departments
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manner
- Proven experience in a customer facing role 3 years + ideally
- Excellent understanding and practical knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Presentable and customer facing
- Ability to multitask and prioritise heavy workloads
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Interviews to be arranged shortly, get your application in today
Apply now or call Charlie on 01442 767 808 for more information