Contracts Manager (Flooring) | Fulham | £45,000 - £55,000 | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Award winning flooring company seeks Contracts Manager for long-term relationship and good times...
This outstanding commercial flooring company has been trading for over 2 decades, establishing a fine reputation amongst their clients, consisting high end office fit out companies, main contractors and interior designers.
What these guys don't know about flooring isn't worth knowing.An experience Contracts Manager is now required to take a key role in the business and help to fuel their growth and expand their flooring operations.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Liaise with pre-contracts department to facilitate efficient job handover on receipt of orders
- Managing costs and ordering / procurement of materials
- Carry out pre-start site surveys
- Labour allocation
- Regular monitoring and reporting
- Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times
- Comprehensive experience in a Contracts Manager capacity
- Commercially aware
- Excellent relationship builder
- Client facing and extremely presentable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
Look to the future with this cracking flooring company...
Apply now or contact George on 01442 767808 for more information