Contracts Manager | £60,000 - £75,000 | Main Contracting | North London | Permanent
Brand new Contracts Manager role, hot off the press!!
I have literally just finished up on the telephone to a fantastic North London based main contractor who are currently on the lookout for a Contracts Manager to join their operations team.
Established for almost half a century, this business has an enviable reputation in the contracting industry and now proudly turnover around £40m per year, working on large refurbishment and new build projects predominantly within London and the Northern Home Counties.
With some prestigious projects currently under way and a number on the horizon, a Contracts Manager is now required to join this family feel business and take both their career and the business to the next level.
Information on the role:
- Working from the North London offices in a Contracts Manager capacity
- Working on multiple projects, predominantly residential and education based sites
- These will be predominantly JCT Design and Build form of contracts
- This is a brand new job and my client are looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
- This is an office-based role with occasional site visits.
- The company will offer up to £75K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as at least 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
- Ideally a degree or other form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential.
- At least five years in an operational management related role is essential.
- A driving license is required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a new role as a Contracts Manager, you will not regret applying for this one.
Contact Jerome for further information or to register your interest.