Contracts Manager | £75,000 | Social Housing / Property and Maintenance | South London & Kent | Permanent
Contracts Manager with social housing experience required for this leading contractor.
We have worked closely with and successfully introduced a number of staff to this quality business over the last few years and in their latest round of recruitment we are now looking for a dedicated Contracts Manager to join their established team.The Contracts Manager will be joining a business renowned for taking care of their people and providing opportunity, growth and training.You will be working on £multi-million planned refurbishment projects within the social housing and education sectors.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple contracts, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and regional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations.
- To manage contracts and achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Experience working on social housing refurbishment programmes with residents in situ as well experience working on cut and carve/new build programmes
- Minimum relevant Level 6 qualification (NVQ) and/or relevant membership of professional body (MCIOB/MICE) and /or construction related degree
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate desirable
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
- Ability to lead large high performing multiple disciplined teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and sound financial outcomes
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid driving licence
If you are looking for a change and want to work for one of the best, apply now.
Get in touch with Kerry on 01442 767 808 for further information