Contracts Manager | South London & Kent | to £75,000 + package | Permanent
Create your legacy within this leading main contractor..
We are looking for a Contracts Manager to join a leading social housing main contractor to work on projects around the South London and Kent region. The Contracts Manager will be exposed to multi-million-pound planned refurbishment projects within the social housing and education sectors and be rewarded with a competitive salary and package including car allowance, 26 days holiday, healthcare, pension and life assurance.
- To ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple contracts, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and regional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations.
- To manage contracts to achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Experience working on social housing refurbishment programmes with residents in situ as well as experience working on cut and carve/new build programmes
- Minimum relevant Level 6 qualification (NVQ) and/or relevant membership of professional body (MCIOB/MICE) and /or construction related degree
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate desirable
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
- Ability to lead large high performing multiple disciplined teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and sound financial outcomes
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid driving licence
There is no time like the present to progress your career...
Apply now or call Kerry for more information