Contracts Manager | Social Housing / Planned Maintenance | £50,000 | Suffolk | Permanent
Form an orderly queue for this Contracts Manager role or send your CV and jump the queue.
This high-quality privately-owned property maintenance company is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join their Suffolk based team. The Contracts Manager will be joining a highly regarded firm with a reputation for delivering a fantastic and professional service while retaining a family feel way of working.With a strong desire to continually improve and promote within, the Contracts Manager can be certain they are joining a business looking to grow and enhance both their reputation and yours. The role will entail the management of multiple planned refurbishment contracts within the social housing sector.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple contracts, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and regional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations.
- To manage contracts to achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the successful management of contracts, attending pre-contract meetings, devising a strategic programme of works at the start of the contract and continually monitoring progress to ensure contracts achieve targets in respect of safety, time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate desirable
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Management systems and processes
- Ability to plan and coordinate effective resource allocation including supply chain, staff, directly employed operatives etc.
- Ability to lead large high performing multiple disciplined teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and sound financial outcomes
- Knowledge of document management system
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid driving licence
Get involved with this great regional business
Apply now or call Kerry on 01442 767 808 for more information