Contract Delivery Supervisor | Property & Maintenance | £35,000 | South London | Permanent
This role is for those that want to work with a top 10 UK Main Contractor. Give yourself a chance to enjoy your job.
Friendly and supportive, the two foundations to the success of this Main Contractor. They want to ensure that all staff members feel and believe that this is true. As one of the leading contractors in the property & maintenance industry, they are always looking for the best talent they can find. Now, they are on the lookout for a Contract Delivery Supervisor to develop their team further.
You will receive training, development and rewards along the way. As advocates of personal and professional development, you will have the time to work on your career goals and have support from everyone around you. Not only this, you will receive a company car or £3,000 travel allowance, enrolment into their pension scheme and mileage paid.
This role is to provide line management support and ensure effective contract delivery for all aspects of our contracts including KPI reporting. The role of the Contract Delivery Supervisor may encompass multiple tasks and functions including responsive repairs, void properties and planned works. This role is a key function in a company that specialises in repairs and maintenance for the housing sector.
If this sounds like the role for you, there is no time like the present. Get your application in today.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To supervise and manage on a day-to-day basis the operation of our contracts.
- Responsible for the activities of a team of operatives (Directly employed) and/or subcontractors
- Ensure that the work undertaken by operatives and sub-contractors is complete within the cost and priority constraints of the contract. To control the costs of such items as person-hours, equipment, vehicles, stock and tools, thus minimising wastage and avoidable expenditure.
- Provide cross-team administrative support on all operations undertaken by the team as required and directed by the manager from time to time
- Assist in the production of financial and KPI management reports
You must have:
- Knowledge of the operation of computerised systems essential
- Current knowledge of Housing improvements, measured term contracts and schedule of rates
- Experience of working within partnership with a Local Authority Client with management experience of a similar operation in a busy customer focused repairs service environment
- Legal Disrepair
- Housing Legislation Knowledge
It's that time!
Get in touch with Kerry on 01442 767808!