Commissioning Technician | M&E (Building Services) | to £55,000 | Permanent
You will struggle to find a better business to work for in the M&E sector...
One of the UK's most recognised and longest established Building Services contractors, this industry giant is looking for a Commissioning Technician to join their London based team.
With a turnover in excess of £100m and a reputation built on long term relationships and consistency and quality of delivery, you will be hard pushed to find a better environment to progress your career.
The Commissioning Technician will take responsibility for carrying out testing and commissioning of M&E systems with key projects, liaising directly with specialist providers to ensure specifications meet the overall project programme.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Understand key M&E systems and liaise with specialist providers
- Chair Test and Commissioning meetings
- Support specialists where needed to enable safe and compliant test measures
- Produce and collate all ATP paperwork
- Liaise with the client regarding witness testing
- Compile test record information and provide to O and M via information platform
- Comprehensive experience in a testing / commissioning capacity
- Experience of working with leading main contractors
- Team playing attributes and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Electrically biased background, ideally with a relevant qualification (|City and Guilds / HNC/HND)
- SMSTS Desirable
Put your skills to the test in this fantastic Commissioning Technician role
Apply now or call Michael on 01442 767 808 for further details.