Client Side Contracts Manager | Residential | £70,000 - £75,000 | Marble Arch, London | Permanent
There aren't many things more important to a business than its clients are. That's why you're here.
A fantastic business founded upon hard work, professionalism and a social mission unmatched by any in its industry is now on the lookout for a Client Side Contracts Manager to join their team. If you're looking for a sociable company that understands micromanagement is a terrible idea, this is where you should be.
Not only are they doing lots of work within the community, they are working on projects they can actually take pride in.Here, you will notice a focus around training and development. They believe in the necessity to keep all staff member's knowledge relevant in this incredibly fast-moving world, no matter what your seniority.
It will also afford you the opportunity to progress internally, putting you on the right path to achieve your professional goals.
On top of the generous basic salary, you will also receive the following:
Car allowance - Commercial Bonus -Pension - Healthcar
You will be working in conjunction with a brilliant housing association well known to the business. You will be working on a fantastic range of new build properties up to a build value of £30-£40k each. If this sounds like your cup of tea, make sure you apply.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You will be working client side, from pre-construction to handover stage
- You will be involved with reviewing the construction drawings
- Health and safety plans
- Make sure the staff are trained for their roles within the build
- Host team meetings in regards to the build to make sure everything is on time
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years at management level
- At least 4 years in the construction industry
- Must be accredited (CIOB, RICS)
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with Ellie on 01442 767 808!